Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Candidate’s Favorite Books: Ken Cannon

This election season, we're asking candidates the hard-hitting question "What is your favorite book?" We asked all candidates appearing on the ballot for state and local office. As the election nears, we'll post their answers here.

Ken Cannon, from Andover, is the Reform Party candidate for governor. His favorite book is Bummy and the Coach, which he wrote.

"I am somewhat biased regarding my favorite book. As a 36 year educator with a number of those years teaching English, I thoroughly enjoyed the Mark Twain books. However, my favorite book is one that I wrote titled Bummy and the Coach! It will be released this coming December."

Inclusion on this blog does does not constitute an endorsement of a candidate by the library. However, we do endorse the books they've chosen.

No comments: