Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Candidate's Favorite Books: Roberta Eveslage

This election season, we're asking candidates the hard-hitting question "What is your favorite book?" We asked all candidates appearing on the ballot for state and local office. As the election nears, we'll post their answers here.

Roberta Eveslage, Democrat from Lenexa, is running for a seat in the Kansas House of Representatives representing the 38th District. Her favorite books are from Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series.

"My honest favorite(s) was the science fiction Foundation series by Isaac Asimov. I read the series when I was about 11 years old, and it opened my mind to alternative ways of living. It surprised me because even in this fantasy world there were still rules to live by."

Inclusion on this blog does does not constitute an endorsement of a candidate by the library. However, we do endorse the books they've chosen.

No comments: